Monday, June 1, 2009

From Twitter 05-31-2009



  • 17:23:20: If I had a personal servant/maid/whatever, one thing I would no longer do myself is chop onions.
  • 18:34:46: @lruettimann *soapbox* #FDIC needs to be closing more (see Corus Bank). And we're in deep doodoo. $13 bil in fdic reserves down from $50bil
  • 19:07:32: Marquis Philips Shiraz doesn't taste like it has 15.9% abv, but it certainly feels like it
  • 19:38:35: @metricula What do you like? there are some great indie bands and you could also do an alt-country thing as well.
  • 19:44:33: @metricula TVonRadio,YeahYeahYeahs,BandofHorses,Decemberists,BonIver,ofMontreal,AnimalCol.,Gomez,Santogold,GrizBear,OkkervilRiver,CageEleph.
  • 19:46:51: @metricula crap! I left out Ted Leo! Also, Jenny Lewis and Alejandro Escovedo are HIGHLY recommended. Robert Earl Keen, Neko Case, Tift...
  • 19:54:07: @lruettimann don't get me started. 1-3 of Citibank, Wells Fargo, or Bank of America will be out of business in 18 mths. #greenshootsareweeds
  • 21:03:22: @Vix27 Coheed : Rush :: 2009 : 1970 (or should I say 2112?). Sorry, can't handle the falsetto or whatever that is.
  • 21:59:03: @Vix27 I don't mind Rush in some doses. I had to sing Tom Sawyer drunk on Rock Band when some friends were over. Luckily they don't remember
  • 22:23:09: @zerohedge endowed like Caruso-Cabrera?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


1 comment:

podrey said...

i hate rush.

i'm with you on the onions. i have some kind of chopper thing, but the damn thing is harder to clean than it is to just chop the onion.