- 06:43:42: In the spirit of awkward family photos, the sexy people blog. http://www.sexypeople-blog.com/
- 08:49:53: allright @mammalpants, there has been a #kurtloder sighting on MTV, doing coverage of Michael Jackson. But it won't trend with all the news
- 09:25:29: @adamandeve DAMN YOU!!!! there goes my work day...
- 09:36:20: @adamandeve took me 15 minutes to find the wrench. there is a loose tile in the floor near the door out.
- 09:53:54: @adamandeve URGH! I needed help to get code. dumb. use razor to clean off gray part of wall above battery. hold mirror to it (see pill note)
- 11:22:35: @cammicam @mammalpants MTV. He showed up on TV. Interviewed Sheryl Crow via phone (MJ backup singer for 2 yrs). I'm sure it'll be replayed
- 11:39:26: Dear Microsoft, don't save a config file you can't read without throwing an exception. kthxbye
- 12:35:25: The Supreme Court ruled 8-1 the strip search of a child is illegal. The 1? Clarence Thomas. EPIC FAIL I'm going to be sick. #fb
- 12:37:15: How many of these were from Sanford? RT @oliviahayes: Friday afternoon eyecandy break: 300 Loveletters http://is.gd/1eBfR
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment