- 07:13:46: RT @BreakingNews:Thai officials say David Carradine may have died from heart failure,result of an orgasm: http://adjix.com/82mk /theway2doit
- 07:19:10: @jazzychad @mammalpants Dork has a mac. Macs have no consistency. Ctrl-Enter in Safari, Cmd-Enter in Firefox (but Ctrl-Enter in FF on Win)
- 09:10:02: Who else is psyched about The English Beat tonight? Stand down Margaret, stand down please, stand down Margaret.
- 10:49:58: Sooner or later
Your legs give way, you hit the ground
Save it for later
Don't run away and let me down - 11:22:01: RT @LaughItUp: "Having an iPhone has completely changed the way I poop." http://ow.ly/bk86 #tmi #thanksforsharing
- 11:26:04: @bomani_jones One report I saw suggested he had a heart attack while having an orgasm.
- 13:42:41: @dgtlpapercuts @LisaSullivan @GinnySkal http://is.gd/Pmdg
- 19:03:32: Mirror in the bathroom
please talk free
The door is locked
just you and me. - 20:35:33: Urban Sophisticates, opening 4 The English Beat, are awesome. White guy doing the twist in front if me, not so much. The twist @ a ska show?
- 20:38:58: But, middle aged white guy who can't dance is drinking a Dos Equis. So he's keeping it real and staying thisrty, I guess.
- 21:41:41: Moving to the floor was a mistake. 2 60 year old men (I'm not exaggerating) are grabbing each others ass. That's ok, but not in tube socks.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment