- 11:39:42: @cherrybombnyc Anytime. However, tonight I'm in a karaoke contest at @bralies (no really) that I don't expect to win.
- 11:40:12: @cherrybombnyc don't remember smoke at bull's - been a while. i go to tyler's for beer only. citybev is hipsters, sunset more neighborhood
- 11:41:43: for anyone interested, the tyler's in apex has pint night on mondays at 5 (buy beer, keep glass). on mon, holy grail ale w/ CERAMIC GRAIL
- 12:32:40: @permanent4 @bomani_jones I thought for sure it would be a-rod
- 12:39:25: Frozen El Pollo Loco bowls now available at Costco. EPIC WIN. #fb
- 14:45:11: According to Limbaugh, Obama made Sanford cheat on his wife. Those Dems, always making you have sex with others. http://is.gd/1dmiQ #fb
- 17:53:02: @lruettimann Especially when you own most of The Beatles and your own catalog.
- 19:00:53: I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE MICROSOFT ENTERPRISE LIBRARY CONFIGURATION. I HATE APP.CONFIG. I HATE LOGGING CONFIGURATION. #HATE
- 20:17:06: @brad_grace Then I don't know what I'm doing wrong. No, the problem is how it plays with Vista and the Program Files directory.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment