Saturday, June 13, 2009

From Twitter 06-12-2009



  • 08:41:00: @cherrybombnyc No kidding. God forbid they meet some1 that is transgender. I'm trying 2 ignore the news this time, unlike the Zapata case.
  • 08:46:52: Re: the Chaz Bono news, when can we settle on a singular gender neutral pronoun? If I don't know to use s/he? "They" & "one" sound weird.
  • 09:04:42: I would like to think the use of a gender neutral singular pronoun would show sensitivity to gender issues in the face of uncertainty.
  • 10:01:35: @GinnySkal what time is this? I want to put this on my calendar.
  • 10:07:03: Please tweet that you want @ginnyskal to do karaoke live on the web. @nbc17 #loveontherocksaintnosurprise #yourkissyourkissisonmylist
  • 10:14:14: @svpeterson @ginnyskal #ikisstherainsdowninaaaafricaaaa #icantfightthisfeelinganylonger #justasmalltowngirllivininalonelyworld
  • 10:44:13: @oliviahayes I can haz sexy back? kthxbye
  • 11:26:50: @ginnyskal my opinion, Mama Dips is overrated. Was probably better long ago, like Bullock's in Durham - an institution, not as good now
  • 11:39:47: Local tv station @nbc17 just switched to digital, but no signal on dish network. All I see is this wonderful 70s puke green color.
  • 11:51:38: @IntegratedAV No idea. regular def is magenta, high def is yellow green. I heard some sound ~10 min. ago #wral in pip, <5 mins. we'll see
  • 11:56:47: hey, #wtvd is puke yellow green too! @wral is next. I work at home. Days of Our Lives is about to start. AND WRAL is puke green too!!!!
  • 12:26:04: All My Children and Days of Our Lives are not in HD? What is the point?
  • 15:19:53: headed to @bralies after work today with former co-workers, best hole-in-the-wall bar in durham
  • 21:08:50: Is this a joke? Can't wait until Raleigh PD is laughed at by the world. http://is.gd/10lUu
  • 21:17:33: @nsj Exactly. I mean, this will end up on fark or digg, probably other news outlets, and ridiculed for being fuddy-duddies & waste of time


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: