Wednesday, June 17, 2009

From Twitter 06-16-2009



  • 08:35:58: Dear boss, I know this is your company. Please trust me. Don't go behind my back & break things or rewrite my code while I'm fixing it.
  • 10:50:58: @sashafrerejones I'm not the biggest fan of their album, but Oh My God and ...Naked are great songs.
  • 11:55:05: @HoudaElIdrissi the URL you posted didn't work. did you mean www.originalmindproductions.blogspot.com?
  • 12:13:45: cash4gold is offering to melt down the Stanley Cup for $7500. well, that's their melt down offer.
  • 13:15:09: Three cheers for being passive aggressive!
  • 15:14:15: Tip du jour: if an employee has a problem, act like you care about fixing the problem, don't meet just to meet or assuage the problem away
  • 18:56:15: @lnihlen A cookie is a sometime food -> FAIL
  • 19:44:40: re: California Budget Crisis. I'm hoping Arnold gets all medieval, comes out in Conan costume, and starts laying down the law, live, on CNN
  • 22:09:14: Paper's submitted to the U2 conference that will be held at NC Central in early October: http://is.gd/1421X More: http://is.gd/1423i


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: