Thursday, June 18, 2009

From Twitter 06-17-2009



  • 10:02:01: Is the opposite of passive aggressive "aggressively aggressive" or "passively passive"? Or neither? "Apathetically apathetic?"
  • 15:36:29: A "friend's" status on facebook. He's an EMT: "I believe hiv patients should have alert tags so when they pass out, we still have a clue!!"
  • 15:38:15: You can't make that joke if it is 1. Someone replied, "they dont?" He said, "I just want something simple...like tattoo on forehead!" #FAIL
  • 18:31:21: If Coach K takes the Lakers job and they go on a losing streak, is he going to have "back problems" again? (not that I believe the rumor)
  • 21:01:55: If you go do karaoke, please don't do anything from Jesus Christ Superstar. Second is Little Shop Of Horrors. Thank you.
  • 22:59:27: No, Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat is not OK. Neither is Wicked or pretty much anything. Maybe something from Cats. Maybe.
  • 23:03:04: @mpirnat I suppose you're right. No one good enough to do Memory should be doing karaoke anyway.
  • 23:07:44: @mpirnat I would agree with you except for the woman that did it at the Princess Diana tribute several years ago.
  • 23:11:46: I try not to tweet late for those that may get these things via SMS, but...THERE IS A STUDS TURKEL MUSICAL? WTF?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: