- 07:59:26: If I go to the home page of your vacation property and it plays something that sounds like the Bonanza theme, I'm not renting your house.
- 09:06:56: @lruettimann Well, I welcome all women followers. The more the better. The more scantily clad, the better too.
- 09:23:16: quote of the day @zerohedge: GM [will sell] Hummer for $100-$200mil ... today, ... the most anyone paid for one of those since Eliot Spitzer
- 11:23:39: @aquamindy family vacation in the smoky mountains. "rocky top you'll always be. Home sweet home to me." #puke #gag
- 12:19:36: @oliviahayes My wife is ultra paranoid about posting on facebook if she's going away for a while. this is a good reminder it does happen.
- 13:06:39: I will not rent a cabin from your company if Smokey the Bear talks to me when I go to your website.
- 14:14:07: @Aquamindy My eyes are bleeding. I've seen the same cabins over and over and over. God forbid I bring my dog with me on vacation.
- 14:50:41: @5x5 It was worse. It was a flash animation that appeared on top of the page like some AJAX nuttiness. He started dancing, #FAIL
- 15:17:02: RT @DurhamNews: Elizabeth Edwards to open furniture store in CH this fall: http://is.gd/Myhc //They should sell John Edwards red light lamp
- 15:28:52: Don't watch Fox News. Nor support businesses that show Fox News. http://is.gd/MyKs
- 16:55:15: @LisaSullivan tomorrow is National Running Day, so you can offset National Donut Day
- 18:19:48: despair.com and @wailinglist introduces the Social Media tee. Some of you need this. http://is.gd/MFRL
- 18:29:01: Dear Glad, Ziploc, et al. Your cheap containers may be dishwasher safe, but it doesn't help much if they end up upside down after the wash
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment