- 18:36:04: When was there a penalty against trying to diffuse a tense situation created by a moron who can't communicate? Try to be helpful, FAIL? Huh?
- 20:54:22: Not only do I hate a-holes, what I hate even worse are a-holes that don't know they are a-holes and blame you for their stupidity.
- 20:54:33: Seriously, I hate people.
- 20:54:50: @AdrianneCurry Did you get a visit from the Progressive lady Flo?
- 21:04:05: Music Friday: A**hole by Denis Leary. http://bit.ly/Ix3cY
No I'm not in a good moood. Or upset. Or bitter. - 21:06:54: @nsj *I'd like a Big Mac Large Fries and Large Coke* *Quit making fun of me* *I'm not making fun of you*
- 21:15:18: Not sure if my theme song tonight is A**hole by Denis Leary or 5:15 by The Who ("Why should I care?"). PS. I hate people. PPS. Going to bed
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment