Friday, May 22, 2009

From Twitter 05-21-2009



  • 07:43:01: You know why I don't like Lady GaGa? We don't need to encourage the return of the leotard.
  • 10:49:34: I get runner's high running downhill. Running uphill, not so much.
  • 10:53:13: RT @zerohedge: Petition to make the Federal Reserve Accountable for its actions: Make it viral http://bit.ly/11dN8R $$
  • 11:28:01: Rudy the Cuban Gynecologist, and American Car Salesman. LIBERATE IMPALA! FREEDOMIZE EXPLORER! http://is.gd/pUuo by @rhettmc & @linklamont
  • 12:27:41: @lruettimann are you speaking in English? Because I'm not sure you are
  • 13:02:57: @mbagrrl @lruettimann Come on. You both have gold and silver lame short shorts. You know you do.
  • 16:18:59: from digg: 10 things you didn't know about orgasm, complete with video of man trying to "artificially" pregnate a pig http://is.gd/BHry
  • 16:55:52: I did not realize Christian Bale was the kid in Empire of the Sun. And that he was in Swing Kids and Newsies. Nice start to a career.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: