- 06:02:49: Who are these people that still listen to Nickelback? I flip to VH1 this morning and they still have new songs?!
- 13:50:50: You know how I know Geraldo is a serious journalist? The moustache.
- 13:52:53: Whatever dictionary twhirl uses doesn't think moustache is spelled correctly. mustache, yes, moustache, no. EPIC FAIL. http://is.gd/CqGx
- 14:43:04: The organ in Whiter Shade of Pale sounds oddly soothing on the crappy sound system in the bar I'm at
- 16:45:50: I was in a bar because I'm uploading 8GB of data to a new server so I don't have one in my shoe closet, and my Internet connection is hosed.
- 16:49:13: Also, bar is shorter than restaurant or Carolina Ale House. And I was working. At least spell it right, @ericsmiley
- 17:23:48: @EricSmiley now we're even. :-)
- 20:53:40: If you wear a Hawaiian shirt, don't tuck it in. It looks too serious. No sense of irony at all.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment