- 10:42:39: @mollybuckley urgh, wish it was tomorrow. I have to study for an interview at 2
- 10:47:59: When did the iPhone start displaying lyrics for songs I didn't purchase thorough iTunes? Because that's awesome.
- 14:52:55: Better to be the head of a mouse than the tail of an elephant. Apparently the Spanish version of "...head of a dog than tail of a lion"
- 16:26:19: I need a recommendation for a lawyer to at least talk to for a bit. Any recommendations? Thanks.
- 20:07:41: Anyone going to see Sea Wolf tonight?
- 20:11:06: @sonofalink I'm going. Better come to commiserate.
- 20:11:29: @qthrul I can haz wave invite?
- 20:14:58: Because of an interview I might be in a tie for @triangletweetup tomorrow. A messy tie after all the @ncstatefair fried food gets on it
- 21:56:06: @siriuslyheather saw them open for Nada Surf a couple of tears ago an they were great. Big fan.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment