Tuesday, October 13, 2009

From Twitter 10-12-2009



  • 08:44:44: I need a new job. Boss' "solution" to a customer's continued problems with stability: prevent them from getting updates. Responsibility?
  • 09:35:03: @ilinap I have not been to Biscuitville either and I've been in the area for 9.5 years
  • 09:37:44: @ilinap time and place, I'm there
  • 10:16:49: RT @joeovies: Downtown Raleigh is getting an ice rink for 2 months. Hey @nhl_canes, get on that Winter Classic thing. http://bit.ly/TP7H0
  • 11:25:32: @durhamfoodie I'm afraid your link doesn't go to a cranberry sauce recipe....
  • 18:18:59: A customer, reason I need new job: "I make a list of bugs, we do the WebEx session, new build is created. 1-2 builds later before it works"
  • 19:05:02: I can't stomach cow jokes.
    I can't stomach cow jokes.
    I can't stomach cow jokes.
    I can't stomach cow jokes.
  • 21:03:39: @lruettimann My in-laws will be in town PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: