Thursday, October 15, 2009

From Twitter 10-14-2009



  • 09:39:04: I need a brick wall in my office. And a lot of codeine.
  • 09:44:53: If you try to change requirements 3 days before code freeze, I have a right to not rush. Deal?
  • 09:57:39: @mattrdavis if you're having dough problems, I feel bad for you son.
  • 09:59:40: if you're in PR and your twitter avatar isn't sized right and you look like Jabba because you're stretched horizontally, it looks bad.
  • 10:11:07: @mollybuckley maybe you qualify as a startup of less than 5 people and you can get a discount
  • 10:17:30: @RobertFloyd yes if it's a web app. but this is OEM'ed to someone else and it's a client app with an installer.
  • 10:27:39: @TriangleBIZJrnl No. Thanks for thinking of us. --Durham, Chapel Hill, Durham County, and Orange County
  • 11:44:33: @durhammag Tobacco trail, trails/sidewalks in RTP, sidewalks in Hope Valley Farms, woodcroft. also ask at bull city running co
  • 12:20:50: this is the height of awesome: classic NFL plays, Tecmo style. http://bit.ly/GrQ8y
  • 12:29:31: always thought Brooks' law (adding people to a late project makes it later) was cause of training, not the new guy wants to rewrite it all
  • 16:57:20: since my boss is Presbyterian, can I root for the rapture to come later tonight?
  • 18:58:03: My boss thinks Brooks' law doesn't apply to him. when can i quit?
  • 19:07:51: failure doesn't equal bankruptcy, it means you didn't meet your potential


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: