- 09:40:44: @lruettimann a pre-twitter announcement congratulations!
- 09:42:14: @SonjaFoust http://is.gd/4qSK4
- 10:38:47: The in-laws are coming this weekend. "Aren't you proud of us? We can clean our house one weekend out of the year."
- 11:38:14: @jessiefulks i'm going to start the flame war right now
- 11:43:57: @jessiefulks oh, it's going to be good. I hate that verse. Either a) jesus contradicts himself or b) he can't be serious.
- 11:48:39: @jessiefulks flame started
- 12:09:21: @andreaweigl I saw several stickers with the confederate flag stating, "I support confederate heritage." 13th amendment anyone?
- 13:40:06: @SonjaFoust you have to trade your sweater. (I don't have it either, but i'd take a 2nd invite if you found 2...)
- 13:42:28: Re: Time Warner 4G service. It launches Nov. 1st at clear.com (instead of Dec. 1st for TW) and you don't have to give TW your $$$
- 16:07:28: .@greglee no, I haven't received a google wave invite either (hint hint)
- 19:40:38: @redbullseye @dogfishbeer first 2 places to try are Peace St. Market in Raleigh and Sam's Quik Shop in Durham.
- 22:02:24: I got fired.
- 22:11:28: @noitacude well, yes & no, obviously. I have been looking hard for a while, 2nd round phone interview tomorrow
- 22:26:41: And I got a flat tire on the way to the gym
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment