- 09:01:12: I just found out Suzanne Vega is playing next week in South Boston, VA. Hmmm...
- 12:47:59: @Jennafleur tweetdeck?
- 15:00:18: hey @triangletweetup, does the tweetup count as a Windows 7 launch party?
- 15:43:35: I'm still weirded out when I see a local newscaster at the gym.
- 18:24:48: @prettyannoyed have fun with that.
- 19:18:54: Let's say U have on-line tech test for a pre screen interview. (which isn't real world but I digress) Using Google cheating or resourceful?
- 19:27:31: @sonofalink That's exactly what I think.
- 19:35:50: Are Viagra/Cialis ads embarrassing for women? There's always a woman smiling from ear to ear. Enzyte doesn't count - those ads are funny
- 20:28:30: @mpirnat I agree, and haven't been faced w/a test asking not to use google, but i did take a tech test and used google and wanted opinions
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment