- 09:05:06: conf call this morning, my boss says, "Hang on. There's a woodpecker I need to run off." Um...OK...
- 09:24:19: I have zero tolerance for anyone who insists on making everything an emergency either in the political realm, business, or personal life.
- 09:39:32: no, there is no irony in "zero tolerance" for drama. Or, I wish there wasn't...
- 14:22:08: oh, this is going WAAAAAYYY too far. Britain considering a mandate to use plastic pint glasses. http://bit.ly/9eKFO
- 14:30:58: @eronel that ain't funny. i demand glass. & don't freeze the beer glass either-make your beer too cold or even icy. this is a serious matter
- 15:36:19: Helvetica is not included in Windows 7????? WTF?
- 15:52:40: @DaveMinella we care "for all the right reasons."
- 17:06:50: @hillarygayle how about because he raped a 13 year old? I'm astounded this isn't enough reason to prosecute.
- 18:43:34: @mpirnat I know it was with XP, assumed it was with Vista.
- 18:55:08: @areitz @mpirnat Weird. I thought for sure it was included in XP. I wonder how it got installed.
- 22:16:27: I'm a lot like Mary J Blige - No More Drama. I'd be even more like her if she wanted a vanilla Frosty right now.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment