I scheduled a red-eye flight specifically so I could train with the Team in Training group Saturday morning if I could. I actually did show up. 10 miles, 1:35+, 9:35 per mile pace. I'll blame the red-eye for the time. I'm glad I got out there to run. This is probably a more realistic marathon pace for me. This is a 4 hour 11 minute pace. We'll see.
I talked to some other participants who thought I was delusional for running. I said, "Would you run 10 miles if you didn't get out here?" The resounding answer was, "NO!" Also, someone asked me, "Are you going to go home and sleep?" Now, keep in mind that we are out running Saturday morning at 7AM. I said, "I go home and sleep after every one of these." Several others agreed.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment