- 06:06:44: Separated at birth: Sprague Grayden (24 - Olivia, Prez daughter) and Janet Cowell (NC State Treasurer)? http://is.gd/vk54 http://is.gd/vk5h
- 08:18:30: @RhiBowman I want a video if someone throws a shoe.
- 09:26:05: My bed gets a lot of use during the day. My wife and I sleep in it at night, the Boston Terrier we dogsit for sleeps in it during the day
- 09:36:54: @jessiefulks You act like us left-wing liberals want Searcy...
- 10:54:48: I don't want to know why we have a belly button. I want to know why we have nose hair. I want nose-pattern baldness.
- 11:09:28: I think we need these for the #triangletweetup (From @DeirdreReid, from @ZagatBuzz). Can I print my own? http://tinyurl.com/c4ugky
- 14:06:44: I never understood why they let Feist on Sesame Street. She can't count! 1-2-3-4-5-6-9-10?? They did have to limit her. http://is.gd/7VQG
- 14:17:54: @nsj Why was seven scared of eight? Because seven ate nine. (spelled out because it isn't as obvious reading it with numbers)
- 14:35:16: RT @mammalpants everyone! mention #kurtloder in a tweet. i feel like bringin him back to the top! this will be the new rage
- 14:36:08: @Jennafleur The tears of #KurtLoder cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
- 14:41:43: Did anyone ever think it weird that #KurtLoder always moved forward in his chair and put his hand on his knee after introducing the news?
- 15:00:16: @Jennafleur I'll be even more excited if #tabithasoren is there. #kurtloder
- 15:47:02: facebook has a new language in beta: English (Pirate). Scroll to the bottom, click on the language on the bottom left, select Pirate, AARGH
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment