- 08:06:29: I think I'm going to be ill...
- 20:04:29: Hi. I'm 6'2", I'm at the Death Cab for Cutie show, I'm talking, and I just yelled "play Freebird!" during the opener, Cold War Kids. r0x0rs!
- 20:07:39: The women I'm with think he's taller than 6'2". Related, is the striped long-sleeve rolled-up button up untucked look still in style?
- 20:32:04: I'm being followed by @BeerConnossieur (flattered), so I guess I should talk more beer... Recommend Brickhouse Tavern in Davidson, NC
- 20:34:24: Usually waitress recs aren't that good, but was very impressed with SweetWater. Also had dogfish 60 and Youngs 2x chocolate stout - dessert
- 20:36:50: Can you tell we're between acts?
- 20:40:55: Someone next to me wearing a pale yellow T with Geordi LaForge on the front (however you spell that). It's pretty cool despite ugly yellow
- 22:02:06: A couple thousand college males trying to sing falsetto with Death Cab For Cutie. FAIL
- 22:09:49: "I wanna party with you" is not an encore chant. Dude, this is alternative light rock (basically), it's not Van Halen. And he's vegeterian.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment