Monday, April 27, 2009

From Twitter 04-26-2009



  • 12:48:27: RT @BeerConnoisseur "People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee alot." -Capital Brewery #beerquotes
  • 18:40:12: NFL Network covering Mr. Irrelevant is really funny. Watching broadcasters after they have been on TV for 12 hours 2 days in a row is funny
  • 19:57:56: @bomani_jones "Hey now hey now. Here's what I say now." *shoots head* I can't wait for the Caddyshack video!
  • 21:17:13: Just saw the Carolina Hurricanes commercial where Stormy (the mascot) does the "Caniac" Flashdance dance (instead of "Maniac"). I'm scared.
  • 21:33:58: Why can people not agree? "I want to do this on Friday." "I was thinking we could do this." "Why don't we do both and no one's happy?"
  • 21:45:14: What do you do when a group of social friends is connected through one person, and that one person is toxic, desperate, and bitchy?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: