Tuesday, April 21, 2009

From Twitter 04-20-2009



  • 07:53:58: Bank stress test results leaked. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!! http://tinyurl.com/c8amub
  • 08:02:20: I should state there is doubt these are the stress test results because the original poster (turner radio network???) is unrealiable
  • 08:04:27: oh hey, the turner radio network is a bunch of white supremacists. fantastic! the Zero Hedge blog is pretty good. we'll see how this goes
  • 09:30:35: Bald head peeling from a sunburn: not very attractive
  • 09:37:06: Regarding bank stress test results, Treasury sez it doesn't have the results, but they do (Apr 10, Fed told banks not to release results)
  • 09:56:42: So, neo-Nazi posts bank stress test results, might be plagerized Weiss research report, Treasury doesn't deny but lies in retort. Oh, OK
  • 15:39:56: Anyone know a software tester available for side work that preferably has some chemistry background (mass spec or MassLynx) in a few mths?
  • 21:59:58: I just advanced tow regional karaoke contest final. I think. Wasn't that much competition. Rich Girl by Hall and Oates did it
  • 22:01:36: Only 6 I was up against and most weren't very good. Sun, Asian dude, doing Dont Stop Believing was really good but couldn't hit high notes
  • 22:03:17: This after celebrating a friends' birthday over a couple of drinks and Taco Bell. I'm totally serious about the night despite the randomness


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: