- 09:14:30: Don't leave your dog in the car. It's not just a bad idea, my wife will sit in the parking lot fretting, waiting for you to return
- 11:00:52: Unicorn your website: http://tinyurl.com/bnvccb
- 11:38:42: RT @RhiBowman I'm adding updates as I hear them: BREAKING: Arlen Specter to switch to Democrat http://bit.ly/nNbfx (via @GottaLaff)
- 11:45:40: NC teachers and educators: you just got a 0.5% pay cut. http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5037937/
- 18:10:03: Going 2 #triangletweetup (mtg of local twits) thurs. Don't know how it all will work but 2 breweries will be there I haven't tried yet (WIN)
- 18:12:18: Any #triangletweetup attendees going to Tyler's beforehand, despite the Bulls game at the same time? Should wear badge there if you are
- 18:13:48: @triangletweetup Brave attendees can ride their bike down the American Tobacco Trail, but there will be beer, so caveat emptor
- 18:25:23: I have never been to a concert that started early. But The Walkmen (opening for Kings of Leon) went on at 7:18, 12 min early. Weird.
- 22:02:16: Looking at Barry Melrose makes me wonder: Where is the hockey suit store?
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment