Thursday, September 24, 2009

From Twitter 09-23-2009



  • 09:35:43: @metricula could you expound on how this is a pickup line? I'm really curious.
  • 10:25:43: I'm trying to figure out what I did to deserve this punishment. I mean, how many settings can we have that do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
  • 10:26:01: @mbagrrl no, but you need clothes
  • 10:31:35: We make charts. We have ways to have different font for X axis title, X axis label, Y axis title, Y axis label, and the main title.
  • 10:31:46: I mean, why not just let the customer put the pixels on the screen one at a time?
  • 10:41:29: Hysterical RT @AdrianneCurry: RBRILLIANT @_yesterday http://bit.ly/2kKDmA what stormtroopers do on their days off. so funny :)
  • 10:56:40: @mpirnat @aquamindy if you haven't seen it yet, this demands your attention immediately. http://bit.ly/2kKDmA
  • 12:20:15: I have entered @glowbird 's bad poetry contest. Send your bad bad poetry to me asap and we'll see whose is worst: lisa[at]theglowingedge.com
  • 12:55:00: Today's weird Pandora segue: Eleanor Rigby to Nice Dream by Radiohead (The Bends)
  • 13:20:21: @yowhatsthehaps I have an MP3 of him doing Sgt. Pepper's. I could only hope satisfaction is as good.
  • 14:42:22: OMG I just found a download of the entire Bill Cosby Hooray for the Salvation Army Band album. His cover of Sgt. Pepper is priceless.
  • 16:37:10: @noitacude http://snipr.com/s2kkb
  • 20:34:36: well, that's fun. schools more segregated today than in the 50s. http://bit.ly/7zi2I


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: