- 11:35:26: Can my wife have her retroactive pay cut back? RT @wral What would you ask Gov. Bev Perdue?
- 12:17:57: I can't believe this is necessary: job bathroom etiquette http://is.gd/3gpD1 Also, if you work in a casual env., put your shoes on
- 15:58:57: @DrinkableGrape NO!!!!!!!! what are you thinking?
- 21:10:50: Have I ever mentioned how much I hate WCF configuration? Dear Microsoft, thanks for making web services harder than necessary.
- 22:20:31: Tom Brady is a jackass. Just like Kanye. --Obama
- 22:41:05: .@mrscrubby There is a rumor Obama called you a jackass under his breath as well. Thoughts?
- 22:48:51: I know, I complained about recruiters that do a word search. but there is a limit. like someone w/20 yrs. C++ embedded exp to do web svcs/C#
- 23:01:37: RT @mpirnat: Heh, Dokken v. Chicken: http://bit.ly/95RxP
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment