- 13:32:34: @lnihlen techtrash?
- 13:34:28: @abbyladybug food addictions are a bitch, and can be harder than drug or alcohol because you can't abstain from food.
- 14:37:09: Mr. Hat is protesting? RT @HumanityCritic: Gun-Toter From Obama Event: I, Like My Pastor, Want The President To Die - http://is.gd/2JNTb
- 14:38:20: @Xulox is Raven Hanna's sidekick?
- 15:48:48: What is there besides Pre/Android/ipodtouch/iphone, touchscreen devices w/wifi one can write apps for? like the GiiNii Mini? biz idea.
- 15:50:39: @sonofalink I'm not sure I should listen to your Symbian suggestion after recommending Brew.
- 15:55:17: forgot about symbian and blackberry. i'm looking for something wifi but not a phone, for intranet rollout only, small screen a "netpad"
- 15:59:09: @sonofalink call me when they signed a deal with qualcom to support objective c brew apps
- 16:02:17: @CHCYMCA something smaller, you can put in the corner of a table. Nokia Internet Tablet or Android Tablet more what I'm looking for.
- 16:11:02: thx for help. Nokia Internet Tablet what I would be looking for, if ~$125-150 per and still in prod minus phone. wait for android tablet.
- 16:16:29: @areitz seems like a good move to replace proprietary hardware with more open, easily updateable commodity bridgepadrf.com bridgemate.com
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment