- 11:22:44: @dottyus Did someone replace you with @lreuttimann?
- 11:28:30: heh RT @ashtonmae, @someecards:Id be more open to you on health care reform if you spell-checked your protest sign. http://bit.ly/12trAs
- 13:45:56: oooohhhh, world market has the abita pecan harvest ale again..... that's some good stuff if you like nut brown ales.
- 14:06:11: One of these days I'm going to be motivated. To do something. Really.
- 14:07:37: @HumanityCritic and she's not even attractive. I don't understand why she's the Money Honey. All the other chicks on cnbc look way better
- 15:49:05: Hi there employee. I sent an email 45 minutes ago asking a ? and now I'm going to IM you asking the same ?. #impatient #ignoringonpurpose
- 15:59:26: .@5x5 the employee is me and my boss is the ADD person I'm ignoring.
- 16:24:27: I'm going to start a new teen sensation coming-of-age fantasy series: Are You There God, It's Me Margaret In King Arthur's Court
- 16:44:23: our biz guy made a tag line in his signature: "Delivering 100% of what you want." That's marketing for analytical chemistry software. #FAIL
- 17:06:47: @jefftippett Carter isn't the only one thinking along those lines. Sentiment been growing for weeks http://is.gd/3lNDK http://is.gd/3lNEm
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment