- 10:01:58: What if Obama serves Colt .45 at the White House? Too easy? What if he serves PBR? Or a White Ale? Or a Black Ale (New Belgium 1554)? #fb
- 11:36:25: RT @bmcd67: I wish the Barrel Monster was still around to wave at Obama when he drives thru Raleigh!
- 11:39:41: @prettyannoyed I doubt it. The Barrel Monster is surely against the death penalty, in favor of recycling. Wouldn't mind heatlh care either.
- 12:20:35: I agree with this but getting into the DBAP was a disaster RT @durhammag: A night of (mostly) great music at DBAP. http://tinyurl.com/mzv6au
- 15:59:42: what are emails for. when no one reads them anymore. http://bit.ly/Bsruw
- 16:18:27: Most whites don't get the white privilege thing RT @hannityhater: http://bit.ly/40mPaS Dear Glenn Beck.. This is what racism looks like.
- 16:22:15: @joanwalsh I agree with other comments. Discussion is free publicity. There needs to be consequences for the drivel most wouldn't tolerate.
- 16:38:37: @rbrandon How can people play those games and buy those ringtones without us!
- 16:48:24: .@rbrandon What I used to work on at Motricity is gone (er, password protected) games.sprintpcs.com They're dead anyway. http://bit.ly/zkJ9d
- 22:35:07: .@mammalpants @ginnyskal I use "selective twitter" on facebook. Works well. Add "#fb" tag to the end of your post and it becomes your status
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment