Wednesday, July 8, 2009

From Twitter 07-07-2009



  • 07:44:30: My neighborhood is exciting. The listserv is discussing backyard lizards.
  • 09:31:09: RT @DurhamNews: Flasher Alert. Two residents say man on Woodlake/Woodcroft trails exposed himself to women runners. Call 911. #wasntme #fb
  • 09:37:48: @MyNC Sorry, but you couldn't pay me to sing that stupid song and make a phallic gesture on TV. Well, it'd have to be more than $1 and shirt
  • 09:42:59: @lnihlen Despite that all being a mile from my house, no. Unless my running shorts fell off and I didn't know about it.
  • 10:49:37: @RaleighWood I have to say I'm not that surprised. Didn't every male when they saw The Blue Lagoon?
  • 13:35:05: @jessiefulks Come on good CoC parishioner! Souls don't go to heaven until Judgment Day.
  • 15:13:29: @lruettimann What about if it was platinum? Or made with gold and platinum records? Or had those on the casket?


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: