- 11:30:34: Dear developers and coders. Please compile and run (unit test?) your code before you check it in to see if it works. Unlike my boss. kthxbye
- 11:43:29: If I give you a snippet of code in a bug report, spelling out the bug I've reported, where to fix it, don't reply, "when does it happen?"
- 13:02:23: What's the walgreen's company hotline? Because we don't have enough drugstores in the area. I want one on my street corner. CVS, too. #fb
- 15:18:04: @cherrybombnyc http://bit.ly/6eWtG
- 19:43:21: You may not know that I wrote a (lame) twitter web app competing with loudtwitter. loudtwitter is now dead apparently. uh-oh...
- 21:51:35: Shiny silver high heels and tights do not make you attractive. Wait...um...no, definitely not.
- 23:18:40: @joeyzxc twittinesis.com
- 23:19:39: @Aquamindy if I'm going silver, I'm getting the American apparel silver lame clothes too.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment