Friday, July 10, 2009

From Twitter 07-09-2009



  • 08:20:54: Apparently initiative means doing something your boss doesn't understand and can't control and therefore doesn't want to do.
  • 10:19:39: I wasn't clear. Initiative means your boss doesn't understand and doesn't want you to do it either.
  • 10:59:35: @wiggitywack @mammalpants Speaking of, what happened to @ginnyskal doing karaoke?
  • 12:28:06: @mammalpants I think we're getting the point. I look forward to what programs you think we should cut in order to balance the budget. #NC=CA
  • 12:41:15: @mammalpants My wife is a teacher. I know all about it. My problem is with the economy still tanking, a tax increase won't help long term.
  • 12:55:34: @instanttaylor @mammalpants I got taxed for reading this. We could start an amazon.com business to offset...oh, wait... #BevPerdueTaxHike
  • 16:40:03: "Mmmmm....This is a tasty quiche lorraine." #1stdraftmovielines
  • 16:47:44: "See, Luke, there was all this baby momma drama with me and the dark side and yadda yadda yadda..." #1stdraftmovielines
  • 17:52:00: @darthvader Dude, what's with all the baby momma drama?
  • 20:03:35: I'm really sick of Dan Marino telling me to lose weight. (via @lruettimann). //and Mike Golic. And the chick in those commercials is skanky


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: