Monday, March 30, 2009

very very short CNBC cheat sheet

I typically only watch it in the morning, and I'm going to have to stop. I can feel my brain atrophy when I watch. Most people don't ask the hard questions and want the market to go up. Some are just more annoying than others
  • Steve Liesman - idiot, douchebag
  • Rick Santelli - one of the few on the network with half a brain. It's unfortunate he called people 'losers' and attacked Obama. He's more on target than 99% of the other people on the network.
  • Becky Quick - cute, I like the boots, not so sure about the jump suits though
  • Erin Burnett - too skinny, corporate apologist
  • Larry Kudlow - bad ties, bad shirts, loud, and just plain wrong
  • Michelle Caruso-Cabrera - MILF. Granted she's a right-wingnut MILF, but a MILF nonetheless
  • Melissa Lee - What's a stock? She may be the dumbest on the network.
  • Dylan Ratigan - Another one with half a brain...Oh wait, he was fired last Friday?
  • Jim Cramer - I don't think he's that great as a comedian...wait, he's supposed to be serious? Really?
In conclusion: good eye candy, bad reporting. Only one or two with a brain, and they fired one of them this past Friday.

I write this hopefully somewhat humorous post because CNBC deserves a bad name - I take that back, they deserve a worse name than they currently have, but probably not in the way it's being portrayed.

And no, I don't know why I care or why I watch.

No comments: