Tuesday, March 10, 2009

From Twitter 03-09-2009



  • 10:07:16: Just to clarify what stupid thing I tried yesterday: 18 miles + 80 degree weather in March: FAIL. I didn't come close to 18
  • 20:27:32: 3 drunk coworkers call your house at 3:30. They are 1/4 mile from your house and getting closer. Welcome to my afternoon.
  • 21:12:29: If I tried to explain what happened today, I'm not sure it would make sense. It started with 3 co-workers playing hookie and ended with RB3
  • 21:13:16: 3 co-workers go to lunch. Wine bottles are half off. Then they go to the pub. Go to work or stop at Jeff's on the way to work? Hmmm....
  • 21:14:04: For the record, I did not chain them here. They came and went (to get cookout sides) on their own free will. And stayed til 9 playing RB3
  • 21:16:33: @Aquamindy I don't work with them anymore. The boss/owner of their 8 person chem lab is a milquetoast.
  • 21:17:19: The keg in my kegerator ran out last night (boo!) so they got whatever beer was in my fridge. My bourbon/scotch scared them
  • 21:18:41: Did I mention I have half a bottle of cranberry juice at my house? The other half was consumed after they came back from the groc store?
  • 21:18:46: They said the water tasted good, too


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: