Monday, March 30, 2009

From Twitter 03-29-2009



  • 15:50:17: Izzo - best coach in men's basketball coach, most consistent. Today cemented it. This includes Pitino, RoyW, Self, Howland, and K.
  • 15:50:57: I had thought this about Izzo before. Coach K has fallen off. RoyW is just as good. Both are tied for first I guess.
  • 16:30:42: well that's fun. heating element in the oven is broken.
  • 17:18:13: Padma Lakshmi eating a western bacon burger in a Hardee's commercial. Married to Salman Rushdie - surely she can't eat either beef or pork??
  • 17:58:03: Judging by facebook, 80-90% have stayed or became right wing wingnuts. Really? Glenn Beck needs a 4 walled room, not a TV show
  • 21:38:57: RT @mpirnat @mcrute: RT @mpirnat: RT @mcrute: I love Perl You better!
  • 21:40:13: @areitz And you have Carl's Jr., not Hardee's. I don't think we got the Paris HIlton Carl's Jr. commercial branded for Hardee's.
  • 21:41:32: Padma Lakshmi, host of Top Chef, author, model, wife to Salman Rushdie, eating a hamburger better than anyone else could http://is.gd/px1G
  • 21:51:59: This needs to die: http://tinyurl.com/cvjws4


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: