Wednesday, March 18, 2009

From Twitter 03-17-2009



  • 08:28:50: Top o' the mornin' to ya. Starting the day with War by U2
  • 13:26:59: I don't care about MMS. But the other stuff on the iPhone 3.0 is making me very excited for apps to come
  • 13:27:23: @mpirnat I run OggSync on my desktop so I can sync Outlook and google. I hope CalDAV means I don't have to have 3rd party apps do this
  • 16:33:38: @mpirnat It works pretty well. I leave it running on my work machine, stuff usually ends up where it's supposed to
  • 16:34:07: regarding OggSync, I have had it duplicate meetings, so I'll have the same meeting on the calendar multiple times. Probably user error.
  • 16:35:17: But if the iPhone syncs with both Outlook and CalDAV, I don't think I'll need it. The main reason I have it is cal sync: personal & work
  • 16:36:37: iPhone will sync to google calendar I think, but not if you have MS ActiveSync working to outlook. Hopefully it will do both ftw with 3.0


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: