Friday, August 28, 2009

From Twitter 08-27-2009



  • 09:39:03: RT @HumanityCritic: This Pro-Universal Health Care illustration proves that we need Schoolhouse Rock for adults - http://tinyurl.com/le6k9d
  • 10:13:46: @30THREADS actually the douchiest, but according to the article, they refuse to rank Duke #1 in anything.
  • 10:46:42: @anneonymity Actually I'm trying to have drinks with @cherrybombnyc to discuss iPhone apps, so tell her to set a time, you can come too.
  • 10:52:42: Dear twitter, if you're over capacity while I'm sending a DM, when I click the back button, don't clear the text box. #twitterfail
  • 10:55:37: Dear twitter, if the DM was originally sent, don't give me the whale fail page. because I just sent a dupe. #twitterfail
  • 17:03:21: @kaileenelise that's like asking some of us what our age or weight is, isn't it? (3.51)
  • 17:04:46: USC won't be #4 this season for long: freshman named starting QB. http://is.gd/2CzD1
  • 17:10:29: @dylemma9598 he's a freshman. they will lose a game or two on that fact alone. if not he's be the best freshman ever, unlikely.
  • 22:35:15: @prettyannoyed with a bud light? (heh heh)


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: