- 13:58:03: @lruettimann When you aren't shoveling a driveway in February, you'll remember.
- 13:59:17: You do not have health insurance. http://bit.ly/8md7K
#fb - 15:58:24: An Imperial White beer? And Sam Adams makes it? It's tasty, will put a some bottles away for next summer, hoping more spice comes out then
- 20:57:18: Back to twitter after an intermittent month, trip to Europe, family vacation to Gatlinburg. yippee.
- 21:36:06: @Aquamindy OMG someone not annoyed by constant twitters.
- 22:23:10: @MrScrubby Does Scrubby do Karaoke?
- 22:51:19: Looks like @mrscrubby does karaoke and takes requests, but doesn't like the Eagles. I was kind of hoping for Life in the Fast Lane.
- 22:52:06: Actually, I think @mrscrubby and @ginnyskal need to do the karaoke thing on the 12:17 news update webcast. Req: Sara Smile by Hall&Oates
- 22:57:57: .@MrScrubby Rich Girl? M-E-T-H-O-D-O-F-L-O-V-E? Or how about I Am I Said, or We Coming To America? Neil Diamond r0x0rs!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment