- 07:32:42: I'm sitting outside this morning and it sounds like a marching band far off into the distance.
- 07:48:05: @Vix27 so, anecdotes are reasons not to have "rationed" health care? And we will end up just like Sweden, living longer? *confused*
- 09:28:10: @beer47 If you make it to Ghent, go to a bar next to Chez Leontine and have the Klokke de Roeland. One of the best beers I've ever had.
- 09:33:50: RT @LauraLeslie: Man who organized Prop 8 to protect "sanctity" of marriage is divorcing his wife of 43 yrs http://tinyurl.com/m2lom2 #fb
- 09:53:30: Oh Dear God they've made a Saved By The Bell porn parody, complete with 80s costumes. The SFW promo pic is scary enough.
- 10:32:13: My day is complete. RT @suburbanrobot: Whaaat?! NEW RADIOHEAD SONG comes out of nowhere. http://idek.net/OvY [YouTube link] #fb
- 12:02:44: Mmmm...@onlyburger...
- 12:17:23: srsly? nutjob racist rips up Rosa Parks poster @ heatlh care town hall & he's applauded? & signs of Obama as Nazi? http://is.gd/2fmcI #fb
- 12:49:39: @yowhatsthehaps I can hear the curling iron getting jealous.
- 14:19:48: @fullsteam torero's brightleaf?
- 14:54:39: And I turn on Pandora and what comes on? Rosa Parks by Outkast.
- 15:00:24: RT @RhiBowman: RT! via @SenArlenSpecter Claims of 5 freedoms you'd lose in #hcr ALL WRONG! See video http://tinyurl.com/ohjmrg
- 15:07:41: @Ms_Krista where did you see the Vick news?
- 15:11:09: @Ms_Krista I'm looking for news, @richeisen saying the bills press conference is off the table & @adam_schefter saying he's not in buffalo
- 16:49:34: The crazies are out today. RT @jessiefulks: Stamford Marriott blames victim for her own rape http://tinyurl.com/q5pfe8 #marriottfail
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment