Woohoo! First big race since the last marathon! Suzanne and I are going to Virginia Beach this weekend. I'm running in the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon this Sunday. It should be fun. Hopefully the weather is nice.
There was one other race. Well, 2. I did the Race for the Cure in June but that was one of the hottest days of the summer. I did like 26:30 or something which is pretty good but it was just sweltering. On the 4th of July I did the Carrboro Four on the Fourth, running 4 miles in 32:41 or something like that. There was some great weather and that was probably the best race I've had.
Anyway, race report will be coming after the weekend. I won't be training with TNT this weekend. Saturday is TNT and Sunday is the race - need to rest.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment