Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to training

That's right, Team in Training and another marathon. This time Kiawah Island in December. My goal is to raise $2500 by then. The links on the right are updated. Expect letters and emails in the coming days.

I started a fairly intense 24 week program for this. I needed something to do between races and there was a lot of time between the last marathon and the start of this season. In other words, I needed something to do in the sweltering heat.

Let me tell you something. I have discovered that I hate summer. Hate it. I used to love the sun being out all the time, and I probably would in Minnesota. But getting up early to go running and the heat and humidity. Blech.

Anyway, TNT is up to 4 miles on Saturday. Yesterday (Sunday) I ran 17.5. This is "recovery week" which is good as you'll find out in the other post today.

No comments: