Saturday, February 24, 2007

Coach Bubba results

The Coach Bubba race was our training run this morning. We were told not to treat it as a race but as a training run. As if I can tell the difference at this point.

20km is 12.4 miles. I finished in 1:54:03. Given that it took about 10 second to cross the start line, I'll say it took less than 1:54. The calculator says that's 9:11 per mile.

That was about the best run I've ever had given that the course was incredibly difficult. The hills were really doing a number on me and some other people I consider in shape and good runners. I really suffered the last mile or two, probably cause I didn't take my fuel gel thing like I should have. I was running too well. Now I know not to do that.

Next week is like 15 or 16 miles. Here we go.

No comments: