- 00:21:23: @jellysoda where are you rescuing?
- 10:51:10: WHAT? RT @NBC17: *JUST IN* #Fayetteville PD believe the body of Shaniya Davis was dumped off Hwy 87 in Sanford. A search is underway. #NC
- 12:14:22: C# doesn't support INI files? What...how...the next thing you're going to tell me is i don't need autoexec.bat and config.sys anymore.
- 12:17:37: @lnihlen http://bit.ly/v9lvY Same thing I'm guessing, the support just isn't native
- 12:21:43: Hey anyone have that Windows 3.11 TCP/IP Winsock floppy lying around? Just reinstalled, no intarweb, gotta ftp or gopher netscape #dormlife
- 12:27:10: @lnihlen Agilent just gave a client of mine a VB6 progrreading/writing ini files. Passes data around via files - upgrading to DDE. Yes, DDE
- 13:05:57: Man, why am I getting errors with MSCDEX.SYS again? I haven't finished Myst yet!
- 13:09:40: @nsj I'm dealing with INI files in some legacy crap for a friend of mine. It's...yikes...
- 13:10:13: Anyone got any tape? WordPerfect keyboard shortcut thingy fell off again. Also, looking for a cable to hook CD-ROM up to Sound Blaster 16
- 16:50:28: I think I'll clean the house while I let the Quake shareware demo download. Hope my new Diamond vid card is better than the VESA Trident POS
- 17:01:37: @sonofalink If you missed it earlier, I'm doing some side work, editing INI files. I'm converting a VB6 app to .NET. It's using DDE. so, yes
- 21:55:11: RT @pourmecoffee: Rasmussen: 100% conservative men pretty sure Palin would totally be into them if that was the Lord's plan.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment