- 11:55:35: From Letterman: the top 10 things that go through your mind while running the NYC marathon: http://bit.ly/22i5XS
- 13:07:53: Dear @620thebuzz, please bring back the 3rd hour of the Jim Rome show. Thanks.
- 13:31:22: Immigrant Kane, The Second Man, Touch of Vice, War of the Provinces #unseenprequels #orsonwelles
- 13:34:06: @mollybuckley start Brady Quinn rest of the season since it's a loss and get some stability. firing mangini doesn't help at this point IMHO
- 13:43:04: I just found out I made someone politics twitter list. So on that note, we got a psuedo apology from Darren Rovell http://is.gd/4M9Oe
- 14:41:43: @dylemma9598 I post a lot of political stuff, I was just kinda flattered
- 14:43:01: Very strange. Got my clear.com stuff today, old internet giving 2-3Mbps down when it's supposed to be up to 12. WiMax is better. Hmm...
- 14:50:13: Turned off a uTorrent install I forgot about, 5Mb down, supposed to be up to 12, but same as wimax. bye bye dsl.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment