Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday

A big day today. I'm 29 again (32).

My Garmin Forerunner 305 decided to die today. It works when it's charging but when you take it away you can't turn it on or reset it or anything. I was all ready to go run intervals today and decided to try and get this fixed and just got frustrated. It's out of warranty and $99 to get it fixed by Garmin (!!!!) and a 90 day warranty. A refurb is $157 or so with a full year warranty, plus another heart rate strap thing. I'm probably going with a refurb or new one.

That was the only down side. The kegerator is working again. The CO2 leak appears to be fixed. My wife cooked a dinner with stealhead/rainbow trout and she bought some red velvet cake. Mmmm...

And I got my tickets today for the NCAA Regional 1st and 2nd round in Greensboro.

And my boss is out of town this week, although that's both good and bad since he's trying to demo stuff I've been working on and we need to make sure it works. It's not like it matters much when he's out of town since there are only 2 of us and I work at home...

No comments: