Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This past week in running

Man I was sore after the half marathon. My legs were pretty stiff for a day or two. Nevertheless, the goal is the marathon in December. They loosened up as the week went on.

And thankfully the mornings are cooler. Running is much nicer with the cooler weather. High of 85 tomorrow. That's awesome.

Anyway this past Saturday was the 4th Saturday training for TNT, and we're already up to 6 miles. I'm on my own schedule and did 17.5 on Sunday. Yes I'm nuts.

Tonight is the mid-week training I've organized for my group of people. I hope it cools off a bit. The start is about 3 miles from my house and I'd rather run there than have yet another medium-length run on a different day. But we'll see how hot it is. Actually, what do I care? It's not like it hasn't been hot the rest of the summer.

No comments: