Monday, March 12, 2007

training update

This past Saturday was 16 miles around RTP. I finished 13.1 in under 2 hours, and all 16 in 2:28:14. I don't know what pace that is. I just know that the last 3 miles were slower than the first 13. I shaved 6 minutes off my time from the week before. I'm very happy.

Afterwards I went to sell a bunch of donuts outside Wal-Mart as part of fundraising. I don't know what my haul is just yet. I'm close to the fundraising goal which is all I know at this point. I was standing for about 6 hours. After running 16 miles. I'm supposed to run 6 miles today. I tried this morning and gave up after 2 1/3. My legs were not happy. I did walk the dog before so that counts for something.

This week is 13 miles.

No comments: