- 10:04:52: *yawn*
- 11:04:45: Best albums of the decade? I choose Elephant by The White Stripes, In Rainbows by Radiohead, and Fleet Foxes eponymous debut.
- 11:08:22: honorable mention: Back to Black by Amy Winehouse and Stankonia by Outkast. Most overrated: Merriweather Post Pavilion by Animal Collective
- 11:08:40: @jellysoda when did you become a lady?
- 11:13:15: @jellysoda fair enough. the only tip i have on the tattoo is make sure you can cover it for any future office job. Enjoy the Old Fashioneds
- 11:22:22: @jellysoda fail. I've noticed a huge musical difference between me (32) and anyone <29. I come from Nirvana, <29, Britney & Backstreet
- 11:25:10: @mollybuckley you're working at tyler's? as what, barwench or waitress? because that's awesome.
- 13:05:07: @prettyannoyed and not the Obama Chia?
- 18:03:17: @mollybuckley Do you have any programming or analytical chemistry experience? Because then I can help you.
- 18:27:28: @DeirdreReid @mollybuckley She's not loyal enough. #chipotleaddiction
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment